CCS Relationship Specialist II
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Provides on-going, "single point of contact" support for CBG corporate clients on several cash management products. Provides account servicing, resolution of routine inquiries and operational problems on basic loan, treasury management and depository products using established guidelines and work instructions.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains relationships with clients by resolving a variety of basic operational problems, usually related to specific transactions and standard products and services.
- Acts as a primary contact for “assigned customers” for depository, loan payments, cash management products and services.
- Provides support with new account openings, loan payment information, documentation, maintenance, ordering supplies, update customer profile, complete various forms to link the accounts to existing products and services.
- Provides credit Servicing support including: client credit availability, re-pricings, advances, and paydowns
- Handles routine technical or service issues as appropriate to maintain service level agreements.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services.
- Adheres to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations. Exercises absolute integrity in all dealings with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Basic knowledge of branch depository and account maintenance functions.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of technical, PC-based cash management products.
- Basic knowledge on back office operational processes related to all cash management products and services preferable.
- Basic knowledge of treasury management products, wholesale operations, credit servicing and documentation is required.
- Research and analysis.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
- Verbal communication.
- Desktop PC applications use.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.