About the job
- Acting as a servicing single point of contact for their Corporate clients in respect to their cash management services and products
Your Main Activities Are
- To ensure daily servicing by promoting a positive client experience
- To answer to daily servicing questions of the client on after sales cash management topics: bank reconciliations, important payments monitoring, technical Connectivity issues solving
- To challenge and simplify client requests
- To report incident alerts and elaborate adapted reportings on recurrent issues
- To Manage incidents impacting the clients by
- Identifying and alerting the clients, measuring the importance of the impacts,
- Informing and communicating regularly until the end of the issue,
- Creating a post-incident plan and acting according to it
- Regularly analysing the Cash Management activity for the client and creating the action plans
- Promoting “Selfcare” habits to client, as part of the BNP PARIBAS digitalization project
- Constantly suggesting and implementing concrete solutions to the service for payment means, channels or cash pooling
- Identifying and suggesting improvements for internal processes by transversal communication with back offices, Business Centres, Cash Management, compliance
- Getting involved in continuous improvement of client satisfaction, in regards of quality scores (such as Cash Management NPS)
- Closely work with the Senior Analysts / Account Managers for tier1 clients servicing
Profile and Skills to Success
- Post- Graduation in Finance or related area
- Minimum 4 years of experiencia in the Client Realtionship Management area or related area
- Fluency in English both oral and written (mandatory)
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Knowledge of cash management services and products
- Knowledge of BNPP Group’s organization
- Knowledge of cash management services and products
- To master Cash management transactions
- To master Cash management risks and procedures
- To know and use business applications
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the ability to use relevant tools
- Be client focused
- Have analytical skills and be attentive to detail
- Have organizational skills
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.