About the job
- The Cash Management Specialist’s mission is the Implementation, training and support of E-banking solutions (Connexis) and setup of all Cash Management products to our Corporate Clients (single point of contact). In this role, the Specialist fulfills the role of "champion" for implementation of more complex solutions (Gateway, Swiftnet, etc.) and is responsible for the spreading of the expertise within the community
Your Main Activities Are
- Work closely with the business, CMO (Cash Management Officer), RM (Relationship Manager), Business Manager, Local Product offer manager, etc., especially the Cash Management business line and products ( Cash Management payments and collection, Liquidity management, e-banking, etc. ), and with Central Teams such as CCS (Cash Customer Service) and Products
- Active interaction with the bank’s Cash Management Competence Center to ensure that product knowledge is kept up-to-date at all times. Responsible to spread the knowledge and expertise within the Cash Management Technical Officer (CMTO) Community
- ·End-to-end support and implementation of electronic channel solutions for corporate cash management clients, including the bank’s in-house e-banking platform, SWIFTNet and Host to Host channels
- Act as e-channels Advisor and Expert, and play a key role in understanding the client’s business requirements, ensuring that these are replicated through an appropriate e-channel set-up
- Host high-quality training sessions (via WebEx or face-to-face) to clients on the usage of bank’s in-house e-banking platform to ensure autonomy of users and reduce the number of day-to-day queries thereafter
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on testing of payment files from a formatting, payment scheme and regulatory perspective
- Act as point of reference for the CMTO Community and clients
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economy / Finance / Management
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Banking / Client Service / Project IT / Cash Management
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Knowledge in MS Office Pack (Microsoft suite and Excel)
- Client focused
- Critical thinking
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills - oral & written
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: Sales and Client relations
Working in Sales and Client Relations at BNP Paribas is all about helping clients on a daily basis, and supporting them at important times in their personal and professional lives.Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.