At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for identifying prospects and clients with Cash Management needs and selling appropriate solutions to meet the clients' needs.
Serve as integral member of the client management and Cash Management teams in assigned districts and/or segment.
Manage and cross sell to a portfolio of existing clients.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Works with Relationship Managers and individually develops prospects for New Business through the sale of Cash Management solutions designed to meet client needs within assigned geography or business segment.
- Assists Relationship Manager's with pre-qualifying prospects with Cash Management needs.
- Collaborate with Relationship Manager's to stay up to date on client relationships and maintain fluid communication with internal partners to provide seamless service to clients.
- Develops and maintains Centers of Influence (COI's) within the industry independently and with assigned Relationship Manager's.
- Manages and cross sells to a portfolio of existing Cash Management clients, conducting relationship reviews with top clients no less than annually.
- Serves as the main Cash Management client contact.
- Identifies additional cross sell Cash Management solutions.
- Prepare sales presentations providing a comprehensive solution for clients' Cash Management needs including product pricing while maintaining bank profitability.
- Keeps informed of current activities in the Cash Management field including new products and other general information of customers.
- Provides client feedback and input to product managers for ideas regarding new product development, enhancements and modifications requested or of interest to the market, based on actual client feedback or competitor intelligence.
- Keeping Relationship Managers informed of product enhancements and developments.
- Oversee large complex client implementations to ensure proper setup.
- Properly directs non-sales related client needs to the appropriate division for resolution.
- Maintains call activity and pipeline accuracy in CRM tracking system (Touchpoint).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Requires 5 years minimum of cash management consultative sales experience
- Proven track record and comprehensive knowledge of Cash management services and products
- General banking services and bank operations
- Some knowledge of basic commercial credit analysis and practices
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-Los AngelesJob Type: Full-timeJob: Sales and Sales Related