At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the facilitation of new Cash Management and Depository Relationships for CBG and RBG Relationship Managers and Cash Management Consultants. Serves as the primary client contact to validate that products and services communicated to the Implementation team are accurate. Interfaces with vendor banks when required, coordinates training as needed, and manages the implementation until all products and services are working as requested before handing the servicing off to a CCS Relationship Specialist.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops and maintains project plans for new Cash Management and Depository Relationships to ensure that target implementation dates are met.
- Manages communication with sales, service and relationship management throughout the implementation process.
- Manages communication with clients throughout the implementation process.
- Acts as liaison with operations areas in the opening of new Cash Management and Depository products and services. Expertise of Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with operations areas and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
- Acts as liaison with vendor banks in the establishment of new products and services. Expertise of vendor Cash Management products and systems will enhance the specialist’s ability to easily manage relationships with vendor banks and ensures immediate action and resolution of problems that may arise during the implementation process.
- Adhere to Bank’s security and audit procedures as well as industry rules and regulations.
- Maintains current knowledge of products and systems related to deposit and cash management products and services.
- Coordinates system testing and training as required.
Other Job Duties
- Submits pipeline status reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Cash Management product and services expertise.
- Experience with the installation/implementation of cash management products and depository accounts.
- Knowledge of general banking services and bank operations.
- Analytical and research.
- Bank product and service knowledge.
- Experience on CRT terminal.
- Use personal computer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.