At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Manages day to day activities of client service specialists supporting depository accounts, cash management products and credit services. Maintains ongoing communications with internal business partners to ensure delivery of service to the customer is handled timely and meets service level agreements.
Essential Job Functions
- Monitors group performance to ensure service level agreement (SLA) compliance. Tracks, interprets and reports key performance measures. Communicates established quantitative performance goals to all assigned staff. Conducts regular productivity performance discussions with each staff member assigned.
- Provides direct customer service for selected corporate customer portfolios. Maintain ongoing communications with the client to ensure customer is satisfied with delivery of service.
- Interacts with internal bank customers regarding customer issues and relationships. Develops and maintain proper and professional relationships with the RM and business partners, communicates status of relationship serviced.
- Tracks and resolves open service issues as required. Intervenes on escalated customer service issues. Acts as liaison with operations area on open service issues as required.
- Monitors internal processes and service levels, implementing enhancements to improve overall efficiency and client satisfaction. Participates in process improvement analysis.
- Participates with process improvement analysis. Reviews internal processes and service levels, recommending enhancements to improve overall efficiency.
- Participates in new hiring process. Recommends candidates for hiring of staff within their team Schedules training of staff to ensure staff members are given the appropriate level of training.
- Prepares staff performance evaluations. Monitors and evaluates performance and provides regular feedback. Administers performance and salary reviews, manages personnel issues and coaches assigned staff.
Other Job Duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline.
- Requires 5-7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Thorough knowledge of complex credit servicing, cash management products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of all operational and procedural issues related to those products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of branch operations.
- Prior supervisory/management experience.
- Research and analysis.
- Customer service.
- Supervisory skills.
- Desktop PC application use.
To protect the health and safety of our employees and customers, Bank of the West may require all U.S. employees to provide proof of their vaccination status, and employees who are not fully vaccinated may be required to undergo regular testing.
Benefits: Visit https://www.bankofthewest.com/about-us/careers/benefits.html for benefits information.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.