At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Provides senior leadership and direction to client service managers supporting depository accounts, cash management products and credit services.
Maintains ongoing communications with internal business partners to ensure delivery of service to the customer is handled timely and meets service level agreements.
Monitors internal processes and service levels, implementing enhancements to improve overall efficiency and client satisfaction.
Responsible for customer service functions at all Cash Management Service geographic locations.
Responsibilities cover both the corporate service office and the cash management service center.
Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Monitors group performance to ensure service level agreement (SLA) compliance.
- Tracks, interprets and reports key performance indicators.
- Communicates established quantitative performance goals.
- Oversees direct customer service for Commercial Banking Group and select Regional Banking Group customer portfolios.
- Maintain ongoing communications with the client to ensure customer is satisfied with delivery of service.
- Interacts with internal bank customers regarding customer issues and relationships.
- Develops and maintains proper and professional relationships with branch, regional and division managers, and communicates regularly with them on status of relationships serviced.
- Serves as project manager on Commercial Client Service integration-related projects associated with new acquisitions.
- Works with Manager Commercial Client Service on business requirements and project planning.
- Administers unit profit and loss statements for Commercial Client Service manager .
- Interacts directly with senior Information Technology management and staff on technical issue resolutions.
- Interacts directly with Commercial Product Management on product reliability and functionality issues
- Interacts with senior management on customer service matters and service level agreement performance.
- Exercises authority as a manager for hiring of staff within their team. Schedule and monitor training of staff to ensure staff members are given the appropriate level of training to perform their daily responsibilities.
- Monitors and evaluates Customer Service Manager I/II performance and provides regular feedback.
- Conducts supervisor and service staff training.
- Oversees staff performance monitoring, feedback and recognition programs.
- Monitors internal processes and service levels, implementing enhancements to improve overall efficiency and client satisfaction. Oversees process improvement analysis.
- Represents Commercial Client Services at business unit conferences and symposiums.
- Represents Cash Management Service on cross-functional committees and in monthly Retail Banking Group and Corporate and Commercial Banking forums.
- Conducts special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Requires 7 years minimum experience in management; such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching/mentoring and process execution
- Thorough knowledge of cash management products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of all operational and procedural issues related to those products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of Customer Servicing.
- Thorough knowledge of branch/financial operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Business / Commercial Banking