Capital Markets - Business Management
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Launched in 2016, GFS has quickly become a reference in the field, thanks to the expertise developed. It aims at further establishing itself as a front line player by leading the way to innovation in financial services methodologies.
Global Markets part of CIB provides cross-asset investment, hedging, financing, research and market intelligence to corporate and institutional clients, as well as private and retail banking networks. Global Markets' sustainable, long term business model seamlessly connects clients to capital markets throughout 35 markets in EMEA, Asia Pacific and the Americas, with innovative solutions and digital platforms.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Manager, your missions will consist in:
- Ensure all GM FO PT related information is up-to-date in the local systems
- Create and improve several reports and update internal policies (HR, Travel Control, etc.)
- Coordinate several initiatives with other teams – Campus Management, Facilities
- Actively contribute to the Budget process and monthly monitoring
- Processing headcount files and creating organizational charts and joiner/leaver overviews
- SharePoint – creation and maintenance of Lisbon Front Office SharePoint sites and sub-sites, libraries, pages, web links etc., update and enhance their content, manage the permissions lists
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Business Management
- Fluency in English
- Clearly exhibited decision making capabilities
- Very strong attention to details, ability to work under pressure and to manage time accordingly
- Autonomous, capable of initiatives, multi-tasking, fast-learner, pro-active
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.