C# DotNet Technical Lead - S&R
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
ALMT function is responsible for Asset Liabilities management and treasury activity of BNP Paribas. It also handles Bank’s funding needs and risk management activities. ALMT IT is a Deal Capture & Deal Processing Application catering to IT demands of ALMT functions within the bank.
ALMT needs to detect data quality issues, to deliver a report of these issues for eventual escalation and to enable the user to correct the data if it is necessary.
Data quality services purpose is to meet these needs within a user-friendly interface that enables :
- Detection of data quality issues,
- Reporting of these data quality issues,
- Automation of the data quality reporting,
- Correction of the incorrect data.
Mumbai – Infinity Building
Business Line / Function:
Team Leader/Project Manager
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Current position is under ALMT IT team scope to contribute in technical lead capacity on development, enhancements, and maintenance & support activities for multiple applications by efficiently utilizing continuous improvement and agile methodology.
- Application designing / development / testing / support / enhancements / bug-fixing.
· Guiding junior/senior developers to ensure task is completed with right quality
· Lead the technical designing phase and document the design with UML diagrams and models. Create prototype for proof of concept and business requirements validations.
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanism and data sources.
- Prepare and review test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance and Functional Testing using automated testing frameworks (e.g. Junit, Nunit, Mock, etc.).
- Ensure that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of software development lifecycle and day to day development work.
- Estimate and Review efforts and schedule for various modules and meet deadlines.
- Technical and Release Documentation
- Deployment of system components - Application, Shell Scripts and Databases.
- Acquire skills in relevant technologies and take up higher responsibilities
- To participate in out-of-hours / daytime support as required
- To ensure that application is of good quality, ensure any issues are fixed on priority.
- To work with teams to help solve complex technical problems
- Work towards initiatives to improve processes and delivery efficiency
- Contribute towards recruitment efforts - both for the team as well as for the organization
- Contribute towards innovation; suggest new technical practices for efficiency improvement.
- Conduct Code reviews
- Contribute towards initiatives to improve processes
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- Strong knowledge in C# and C++ programming language.
- Development experience of Service Oriented Architecture using Micro Services / WCF / Web API / RESTful Services in C#.
- Strong knowledge on Design Patterns, SOLID principles
- Strong Knowledge on CI/CD Pipeline
- Strong knowledge of version control tools, preferably GIT
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Entity Framework
- Medium level of Database Programming skills.
- Good knowledge on middleware messaging platforms like IBM WebSphere MQ, JMS, etc.
- Basic Knowledge on Linux/Unix environment (basic commands, shell scripting, etc.)
- Ability & willingness to learn & work on diverse technologies (languages, frameworks, and tools)
- Thorough understanding of complete Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience in technical analysis, designing and modeling n-tier applications with multiple integrations using object oriented and SOA approaches.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and inclination to constantly upgrade on new technologies and frameworks.
- Good communication and co-ordination activities.
Nice to have Skills:
- Knowledge/experience on .Net Core, No SQL (Cassandra) , Kafka, Ansible & GIT repository
- Exposure to financial domain.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)