SENIOR BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT
Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
Business Transformation Consulting (BTC) provides management consulting services to all bank’s Businesses and Functions in order to support them in the realisation of their strategic ambitions and plans in an independent way and on a confidential basis.
• Strategy consulting: support and challenge entities in defining their fundamental choices by
formulating solutions and/or recommendations to strategic or transversal issues, by providing a
business case and by preparing an implementation roadmap; we also take up a key role in
transformation projects for the Bank as a whole
• Organization consulting: process optimization, optimization of operating models, organizational
design, allocation of resources and associated change management
• Business Development consulting: help entities to prepare themselves for the future, via the study
and development of new concepts, practices and models for collaboration (e.g. cooperation with
Your future job
We offer you an opportunity to work on complex and strategic projects that substantially impact the Bank and its transformation. Projects are sponsored by ExCo and/or senior management, and generally tackle transversal issues.
As a member of our team, you will help to shape the internal client’s future vision and strategy (Business and Functions). This is done by understanding their real need, studying the ‘as is’ situation and possible options for the future, and by providing the final advice on how to go forward. In some cases, we are also involved in the implementation of transformation projects.
We want to create trust and build strong/long term relationships with our internal clients and act as trusted advisor to key persons in the organization.
Finally, we act as ‘positive bankers’ within the team. We have a culture of open communication, information and ideas sharing amongst team members, and supporting other team members by acting as a sounding board.
• An opportunity to work on strategic projects within all Bank domains
• Excellent career development and learning possibilities, also for personal development
• An occasion to broaden your network, including with our senior management
• An open-minded and challenging work environment that encourages initiative, creativity and continuous learning
• Autonomy and a flexible working environment
• International mobility opportunities within BNP Paribas Group
Highlight your strengths
• Master’s degree
• Min. 6 years of management consulting experience in a reputed consulting firm
• Project/program management experience to ensure autonomy in assignments
• Min. 4 years of experience in the banking or financial sector
• Deeper knowledge of at least one business or functional domain of BNP Paribas Fortis is a plus
• Problem solver:
o Pro-activity and a ‘can-do’ attitude, result-driven
o Fast learner
o Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize focusing on the essential
o Able to communicate clearly orally and in writing
o Creative thinker
o Team player
• Ability to build relationships
• Keen on frequent interaction and close collaboration with the client, also on a senior level
• Good listener and truthful
• Ability to influence with integrity
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online.