The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Business Support Specialist
- Participating in various projects within the FDS department
- Preparing reports and indicators, including financial statistics
- Developing and running training programs for FDS department
- Taking part in internal communication activities within the department such as internal communication preparation, organisation of department’s town hall meetings etc.
- Implementation and maintenance of risk measurements and controls
- Providing support to the Management
- Proactively identifying malfunctioning processes and taking the necessary corrective actions to improve
- Min. 2 years of experience in Fund Industry
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience in preparing and running training sessions would be an asset
- Interest in project & change management area
- Very good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Computer literacy in MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel & Power Point
- Ability to co-operate with many stakeholders
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Proactivity, Communication skills - oral & written, Client focused, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Resilience, Active listeningTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to manage a project, Ability to develop and adapt a process , Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution