DEPARTMENT - ELS BUSINESS SUPPORT & CONTROLS
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
supporting the ELS Vendor teams (ELS Operations, Credit and Asset Management) with centralised tasks including team reporting, business procedures and user guides, facilitating testing requirements, Maintaining and updating the SalesAid Maintenance system, LeasEsign administration, conducting 1st Level Controls and audits.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Ensuring all of Equipment Logistic Solutions (ELS) Vendor processes and procedures are documented, reviewed on an annual basis and amended accordingly and Cascade new and existing Policies & Procedures content to all ELS Vendor members through both verbal and written communication
- Taking ownership of all development testing requirements including identifying resource, managing test plans and validating results and Identify system developments required in order to improve process & customer experience
- Conducting 1st Level controls and audits and liaising with relevant teams on feedback and further actions and ensure actions have been completed
- Ownership of reporting for all ELS Vendor teams and distribution of information to relevant teams/individuals
- Updating of our sales tool SalesAid, and maintaining the system with relevant admin amendments
- Any administration on our LeasEsign tool for digital documents including setting up of users, and ad-hoc documents to be sent out.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Manufacturers, Vendors, End Users, External Service Providers, Solicitors, Insurance Companies, Accountants, Brokers and Banks
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
I need excellent communication, organisation and time management skills, be resourceful and have the ability to use initiative. I must have strong attention to detail, be enthusiastic and have a willing approach. I need strong IT and keyboard skills with the ability to maintain the highest standards under pressure and proven experience in working in a pressurised sales support environment.
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.