About the job
The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses. The Procurement activity of BNP Paribas Group's main tasks are to meet the needs of the businesses/entities in terms of external spending while ensuring the best cost-quality-time for the Group, optimizing these external costs and guarantee the security of the supplier relationship.
As a Business Support Officer, you will integrate the Purchasing Solutions & Digital department and will be in charge of providing end-user support to internal stakeholders of BNP Paribas
Your Main Activities Are
- Providing first-line support on SAP, Readsoft, BI and internal tools to businesses and entities of the Group;
- Performing high-level functional analysis of incidents and propose solutions in collaboration with the business analysts of second level support;
- Executing daily controls on cost accounting tools to ensure systems are available and running smoothly;
- Participating in PC (Permanent Controls) and ensure the documentation needed;
- Ensuring significant incident communication to management and internal customers;
- Ensuring communication process;
- Handling customer tickets as access rights and security-related tasks, considering SLA’s defined
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience in Management, Accounting, International Relations, or other relevant fields;
- Relevant professional experience in Accouting and/or Accounts Payable related activities is a strong plus
- Knowledge in Data warehouse solutions, such as: SAP BW, Microsoft SSAS/SSIS, IBM Datastage, Informatica PowerCenter or other is a plus;
- Reporting solutions: SAP BO, Microstrategy, Oracle BI, Tableau, Qlik or other is a plus
- SAP Financials is a plus
- SAP Logistics is a plus
- Readsoft - PDAP/PDREQ/WC is a plus
- SAP Authorizations & User profiles is a plus;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is mandatory
- Fluency in English (at least B2 level) is mandatory, knowledge of French is a strong plus
- Availability and customer orientation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Rigor and excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Dynamic and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.