Business Solutions Consultant - @Amsterdam, F/M, 40 hrs p/w
The Business Solutions Consultant is situated within the Securities Services business line of BNP Paribas Netherlands in Amsterdam and reports directly to the Head of Business Solutions Netherlands. The Business Solutions Consultant works closely with the Dutch heads and employees from departments such as Client Line, Client Delivery, and Client Development to define operating models in line with clients’ needs and within BNP Paribas framework. The Business Solutions Consultant is the driving force of new developments and knows the whole investment process from begin to end. The Business Solutions Consultant develops the best possible sustainable solution, implements on a controlled manner and secures the change within the operational departments
It is a broad position where work is performed on a wide range of topics using skills like risk expertise, business consulting, process and application specialism and project management with a focus on the investment management system SimCorp Dimension.
- Translate desired changes into clear, supported and sustainable solutions
- Develop and implement business solutions for (new) clients and/or internal on product, process and regulation.
- Give advice to Head of Business Solutions, clients and employees at all levels of BNP Paribas, Netherlands and Global.
- Managing small projects.
- Create prototypes in “laboratory mode” that bring an added value for BNP Paribas
- SimCorp Dimension Netherlands development and maintenance
- Training of colleagues (change and first line support run teams) and knowledge sharing of experience and newly build expertise
- Execution of the whole chain of the changes in a controlled manner from begin to end
- Support on incident handling 2nd line to support run teams
- Cooperate with internal and external suppliers
- Thorough process analysis of new development of wished change
- Monitor the market place/market practices, regulatory changes and existing clients, identifying trends and potential opportunities for new product development / investments
- Signal improvements and get them in motion
- Participate in migration and onboarding projects and enterprise-wide projects
Local and international
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It operates in 68 countries and has more than 193,000 employees, including nearly 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB). BNP Paribas Securities Services as part of CIB, is one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, BNP Paribas Securities Services assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
Joining BNP Paribas in the Netherlands means joining an ambitious and agile Dutch group, backed by a solid international company, and where collaboration, engagement, initiative and fun are honored. Resolutely oriented towards the future, the company is committed to sustainable and responsible growth. Now and in the future, BNP Paribas works with its employees and clients to build the bank of a changing world on a daily basis.