Job Purpose: To support the business and functions on the optimization of the tools available and meeting the needs of their entity and users, in Identify and formalize requirements, Manage one or more project stages, ensuring that an optimum result is achieved in line with user requirement, Validate the suitability of IT project management developments in relation to the needs expressed and support project deployment
Duties and Responsibilities
• Collect and detail the statement of Functional requirements.
• Manage follow-up on any incidents reported and requests.
• Formalize requirements by drawing up the Functional specifications to be implemented.
• Propose a Functional solution and get IT validated, factoring in the requirements collected, the existing applications and their constraints.
• Provide the teams with project management support.
• As relevant, oversee projects from the design stage through to implementation and check the level of progress in terms of costs and timeframes.
• Provide the necessary support to development teams during the development phase and offer proposals for resolving any difficulties encountered.
• Report to their management (tracking, indicators, identification of risks).
• Organize and lead working sessions between business project management and IT project management, and ensure that these meetings are minuted.
• Take part in project committees.
• Maintain a permanent link with IT project management throughout the project.
• Draw up, carry out and review the acceptance testing scenarios.
• Ensure the approval of IT developments.
• Handle corrective maintenance activities.
• Take part in drawing up user documentation.
• Prepare communications and the information to be provided to the various players.
• Take part in managing users: collect requirements, put suitable training in place and provide users with support on a daily basis.
• Manage the relations and perform follow up with third party vendors.
• Follow, comply and document group IT governance procedures.
- Graduated in Economy, Business Administration, Finance, Financial Engineering or Industrial engineering.
- Skills: Achievement Orientation, leadership, Planning, commitment, Teamwork, Initiative, Creativity and Innovation, Adaptability to change, Discipline, Proactivity, Service attitude, Numerical ability and autonomy.
- Advanced English.
- Advanced Excel (Visual Basic).
- Experience of 5 to 7 years within IT projects, IT Support preferable on the financial sector.