Business Projects Manager/Analyst
Finance Implementation Projects (FIP) EMEA team ensures the end-to-end implementation of the Business and Regulatory projects in the region, in full alignment with Finance strategy
Business projects in the scope of FIP are the ones related to the changes driven by Business and/or ITO initiatives (new products, operational systems implementation, migration between the systems, etc)
- Full project cycle organization and managing in case of the projects is a Regional one
ü Project scope definition (problem/request understanding, analysis and impact assessment)
ü Business requirements, proposed solution analysis
ü Testing scenario and planning
ü User acceptance test (to support Finance user in the test results analysis and validation)
ü Deployment after care
- Contribution to Centrally managed projects (change requests with systems architecture impact, systems’ enhancement, process reengineering, operational process automation, new systems implementation/migrations, new regulatory requests, etc.):
ü Participation in analysis of project impact on Finance Domain
ü Contribution to functional specification and solution design (to ensure local specific requirements if any are taken into account).
ü Contribution to testing strategy (scenario, test book) to ensure Finance requirements are covered
ü Assist Finance final users to
perform testing and validate results as well as aftercare support
- Documentation (projects committee presentations (Kick-off, Steering Committees, etc), projects status update to the management, Status dashboards).
Training and occupational experience
· Business school or University Graduate, Master Degree in Accounting, Finance.
· 3-6 years of experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
· Experience as business analyst/project manager in Finance systems/interfaces implementation/migration projects (business analysis, functional requirements, User Acceptance testing) appreciated.
· Experience of working in international environment appreciated
Essential specific requirements
· Strong knowledge of banking activities and products
· Good knowledge of accounting
· Knowledge of financial reporting processes in Banking and Capital Market industry
· IT skills: Excel advanced user, database consultation (SQL, Business Objects), PowerPoint. Knowledge of Finance tools and systems would be a plus.
· Language: fluent in English (both oral and written)
· Good communication (spoken and written) and capability to work and interact with people of different expertise and hierarchical level
· Ability to adapt to change and client oriented
· Collaborative work and team player
· Organizational skills: autonomy, capacity to manage several tasks in parallel, to prioritize and to manage a pressure.