About the job
- This position is part of the Group Strategic Sourcing Services (GS2S) - Purchasing Solutions & Digital (PS&D) department staffing. The “Business Process” team is in charge of delivering process analysis and business processes modelling aligned with the standard model of the BNPP Group. The team is also in charge of the support to the management on general PS&D governance topics and related projects
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about organization, has initiative and autonomy, and is able to adapt to the needs and priorities
Your Main Activities Are
- Have a strong understanding of business process improvement, ability to challenge current practice and provide possible solution options for consideration
- Participate in the implementation of the new projects
- Promote the agility and fluidity of the process
- Develop and implement process solutions to improve operational efficiency
- Support change management by working closely with internal customers, business and operational teams
- Ensure that training material and documentation is delivered to support the end user during and after the implementation
- Identify risks and issues in business processes and systems by applying quality & integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility
- Projects evolution follow up, PS&D Management meetings preparation and also Project Committee’s preparation
- Ensure good communication with Management, business Lines and Project & operational teams
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences / finance /economics / management or similar
- Professional experience of at least 5 years of experience in process analysis, project management or consultancy
- Solid experience in process modelling using MS Visio or similar
- Proficiency in Office tools Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) is mandatory
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, autonomy
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to synthetize and to give feedbacks to management and peers
- Strong organizational skills, rigor and excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with international locations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to respect priorities
- Ability to integrate a large and diverse multicultural environment and promote a strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) mandatory and French is a plus
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.