Business Operations - Risk and Governance Analyst
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
q Bank of the West is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
q The requirement is for the Risk & Governance, which is part of the Business Operations/Management group.
Team member – Risk & Governance
26th Sep 2019
Business Line / Function:
Business Operations – Bank of the West IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Responsible for assisting in the assigned activities associated with IT First Line of Defense Control and Governance areas, primarily as it relates IT Audit and Regulatory domain. Responsible for on-going Issue Management and Resolutions Tracking. Perform monthly data quality assurance for Executive Reporting. Coordinate and support Audit and Regulatory engagements for IT department. Assisting with ad-hoc requests and other duties as assigned.
· Excellent Knowledge of PC software applications such as MS Office suite Excel, Word, PowerPoint
· Good written and verbal presentation skills and ability to communicate well across groups and all levels of management
· Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and organize tasks to meet required deadlines
· Have strong analytical and data interpretation skills
· Have demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required
· Able to work with minimal supervision
· Flexibility to multi-task, prioritize, and organize tasks to meet required deadlines
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Some experience writing and managing IT policies and procedures throughout their lifecycle
· Knowledge of Audit and testing best practices
· Knowledge of Archer application
· Knowledge of Data Management
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)