In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
Position Purpose / Responsibilities:
• Business Initiatives formalization and implementation / new projects / activities and contribute to Front Office organization improvement / development with an efficiency mindset;
• Controls, Regulatory and Remediation Plans impacting directly Korea, Fixed Income Hong Kong & Structuring teams in conjunction with other GM teams (e.g. Regulatory Implementation or Business Partners e.g. Due Diligence, Legal & Compliance);
• Assist with APAC budget exercise;
• Comply with all BNP Paribas Group policies. Act with integrity.
Relationship with other departments
• Global Markets Senior Management, COO Office Teams, Sales and Trading teams, IT departments
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications
• Master degree or equivalent; Fluent in English and Korean. Additional language such as Chinese or French a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure; Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance;
• Analytical skills, hands-on, rigorous, meticulous and methodical; Innovation and efficiency mindset;
• Experience in data science; Knowledge of advance reporting tool / programming (e.g. Tableau, Sharepoint);
• Strong team player; Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Up to 5 years’ relevant experiences in financial industry