BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 36 markets around the world and a global reach covering 90+ markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
This is a role to provide business management support to enable the efficient running for the Head of Sales - EMEA Asset Managers, Asset Owners and Alternatives team.
Purpose & Scope of the position:
• Ensure smooth running of all EMEA new sales initiatives and campaigns as well as any upsells (3m plus) from existing customers
• Assist in supporting the standardisation of reporting across jurisdictions
• Lead the preparation of all sales presentations, campaign material, management and adhoc reporting for all three segments on behalf of the EMEA Head of Sales.
• Where required act as designate in coaching on particular deals (non-client and client facing) ensuring the following of best practice utilising the ‘Powersales Methodology’ including new sales and upsell (3million and above) to existing clients.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• Work with key stakeholders (proposal team, client line etc) to ensure the continued development of high quality sales materials, including but not limited to pitch packs for particular countries, corporate strategy, key products and segment strategies
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders as required by Head of Sales EMEA on regular and/or ad hoc basis
• Execute sales support practices to protect and enhance our position and to protect and increase revenues
• Support the various protocols around pre sales and sales onboarding, including the NDA, NBC, BAC, CAC, 3P procedures. Including getting actively involved on behalf of EMEA Head of Sales for key deals re the preparation of 3P’s for key bids
• Lead key presentations as designate internally and externally on behalf of the Head of Sales EMEA, AM, AO and Alternatives as required.
• Prepare & assist with management, campaign and adhoc reporting where required.
• Support and where required act as designate on all major internal and external conference planning e.g. Fund Forum, Global Leaders Forum, Client Dev Forum etc.
• Act as designate at select key committees e.g. Transformational Deal Committee, Client Line Executive Committees, Boards etc.
• Leading and Coordination of transversal initiatives and projects across the Global Sales and GRM team as required
• Participate in the Definition of Sales Strategy and support the implementation of sales plans and tracking of the successful outcome as appropriate
• Work in partnership with the Chief of Staff of Global Sales and RM team as well as the Sales Enablement team.
Skills and Experience required
• Global Sales & Relationship background
• Experience in all three key segments AM, AO & Alternatives
• The desire and flexibility to take ownership and drive key topics, initiatives and the team as required
• Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• A self-starter with great multitasking and organisational skills
• Excellent team working skills
• Confidence to deal with senior and demanding stakeholders on a daily basis
• Good working knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-LondonJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: SALES DEVELOPMENTEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Creativity & Innovation / Problem solvingTransversal competency: Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment