About the job
- Supporting the ECH Business Management tasks of transversal projects coordination, in connection with the ECH Relationship officer Teams, the Corporate Coverage management and other internal stakeholders, in an innovative, digital and industrial way.
- As an ECH Trainee, you are part of Corporate Coverage, within Global Banking Portugal.
- The Business Management Trainee will support the ECH Management on their tasks of business selectivity, data management, systems accuracy and other transversal projects that will contribute for a continuous improvement of the efficiency and level of service provided by the ECH Relationship Officers to the Bank’s corporate clients.
Your Main Activities Are
- Chairing of the Onboarding screening committees, by analysing the Introduction forms received and preparing the files for discussion in the committee, as well as keeping record of the decisions taken
- Transversal data analysis and reporting preparation
- Coordinating data migrations and client communication in the context of client migrations or portfolio reallocations
- Ensuring data accuracy
- Supporting transversal projects
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Finance / Economics / Law / Business Administration
- Data Management as field of expertise
- Fluent in English, both written and oral are mandatory
- It's a plus if you have knowledge in
- Data Intelligence / Research and Quant Analytics
- Digital Knowledge and Innovation
- Database Management
- Digital Working
- Development Tools / Methodology
- Video Conferencing, Chat Operating systems
- Attention to detail / rigor
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Organisational skills
- Analytical Ability
About the Team
- Within the European Corporate Hub (“ECH”) located in Lisbon, we are looking for a Business Management Trainee to support the Management team on transversal projects with an impact on the management of our corporate clients incorporated in several European countries. International clients and trades are at the core of BNP Paribas’ strategy and the ECH teams are key in providing these clients with a harmonized and best-in-class service.
- As Business Management Trainee, you will be part of an exciting new platform! Playing an active role in the development of the team, sharing knowledge on best practises and having a teamwork mindset are required!
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.