About the job
- BNPP Wealth Management Business Management team is looking to expand in Portugal. This is a very interesting opportunity to join the growing PIMH family as Business Management Officer
- The BNP Paribas Digital offering is increasing as well as our customers’ connections to e-Banking
Your Main Activities Are
- Provide support and training to internal and external clients, in particular by assisting them on their first connection
- Monitor and respond to requests from the Front Office and customers on digital issues
- Analysis of the applications and follow-up of requests/incidents
- Promote the tool
- Convince customers of the need to connect regularly
- Analysis & Reporting
- Customer Contact Reporting
- Creation of a scoreboard to monitor activities
- Process of continuous improvement of the tool and associated processes
- Raise customer feedback
- Ensure regular training for all management
- Support the deployment of new application versions
- Security connection issues - Review and evaluate the hit alerts and take ownership of the potential fraud case to start investigation
Profile and Skills to Success
- Graduate degree in Economy, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting
- Good command of digital applications
- Previous experience in customer service, business support or middle office jobs
- Strong team spirit
- Rigor and method
- Ease at analysis and understanding of complex processes
- Technical skills to understand the functioning of IT banking systems
- Fluency in English and French, another language (Italian or German) is considered as a plus
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialized business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialized businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.