Business Management – CIO Office
About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
ISPL CIB CIO OFFICE
Business Line / Function:
ISPL Business Management
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Responsible for MIS Reporting for CIO Office & process automation for projects and teams across ISPL clusters.
• Monitoring & tracking of organization KPIs
• Maintain the Key Projects portfolio for CIB IT
• Process Improvement: Automation of existing manual processes
• Prepare executive presentations for Sr. Management
• Coordinate with different departments (e.g. Project Services, Performance Management, HR etc.) to gather and analyze the information
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
The ideal candidate will have proven and demonstrable experience of:
IT Project management
Advance knowledge of Excel with expertise in macros
Experience of minimum 3 budget cycles in large organization
Knowledge of PowerPoint
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage change with ease
- Strong communication, interpersonal, learning and organizing skills matched with the ability to manage stress, time and people effectively.
- Ability to build positive relationship with internal stakeholders. - Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Be a good team player especially in the context of an extended team
· Experience in working in Financial Services will be preferred.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to share / pass on knowledge
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7+ years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Minimum 7-8 years of experience out of those 4-5 years must be in Project Management / Business Management