Business Management, Budget Controller
BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific - https://careers.apac.bnpparibas
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
- Monitor BAU cost & forecasts
- Liaise with regional and global stakeholders to ascertain regional budgeting requirements
- Manage and discuss with senior stakeholders including COOs
- Prepare budgeting reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data for review by senior management
- Data collection and supporting APAC sites on data input to budget system
- Develop and document APAC regional budgeting process to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Preferably degree in Finance, Accounting or BBA
- Experience in financial industry and products preferably with Asia region is a plus
- Sound analytical skills and attention to details.
- Detail and results oriented with ability to handle multiple tasks, changing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn with high degree of motivation
- Good team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and partner with stakeholders across businesses.
- 2- 5 years’ relevant experience within Management Accounting Reporting function
- Accounting, Financial Controls experience an advantage
- Strong Knowledge of IT, Excel/Power Point
- Good communication and presentation skills – ability to engage with regional stakeholders on project related initiatives.