BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a
strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees.
The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product
and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range
of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth
management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer
financing through strategic partnerships
BNP Paribas India Solutions:
2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas
Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery
centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center.
We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and
Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals
- Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
Services (FSS) in BNP Paribas is an integral part of the BNP Paribas Finance
functions. Working cohesively with
global teams in APAC, EMEA and Americas, FSS provides support for Performance
Management, Financial Accounting & Reporting, Accounting Controls,
Accounts Payable, Functional Business Analysis and Project Support, Project
Management Office roles.
Accounting Systems department is part of Finance Shared Services and is
primarily responsible for business analysis, functional support and
developing tactical business intelligence solutions for CIB Finance
Business Intelligence Manager (AVP)
Line / Function:
Accounting Systems (CFAS)
of Direct Reports:
The AVP will act as a catalyst in the Finance
Business Intelligence team and the overall CIB Finance community, managing BI
solutions, developing & implementing a strategy, establishing standards
and processes, for agile; sustainable Business Intelligence solutions.
- Manage a team of BI solution providers for CIB Finance in India.
- Liaise with global BI teams to develop integrated solutions.
- Implement a sustainable support model for BI solutions developed by
the global team.
- Manage support schedule, resource deployment, optimization and
monitoring of shared global resources
- Support, control and oversee global finance business intelligence
infrastructure and assets
- Understand user requirements, propose solutions, alternatives.
- Design system architecture and optimization of end-to-end solutions.
- Anticipate, identify & mitigate technical & operational
risks, issues and inefficiencies.
- Project Management on BI projects.
- Coach & mentor the team to address technical and functional
- Performance assessment of projects and contributors
- Implement Agile methodology in project management and development.
- Engage global stakeholders to develop a location strategy for
managing projects & support
- Develop & implement a strategy covering organizational methods &
processes, solution development by the core team and sustainable protocols of
agile development by finance community.
- Develop a Business Intelligence, Center of Excellence for CIB
- Collaborate with Finance counterparts for developing insights and
Technical & Behavioral
- Strong expertise and experience
in implementing solutions using Alteryx, Tableau or other BI Technologies
- Wide experience in working on BI applications along with storage,
network & security concepts
- Specific experience in data transformation, ETL, visualization and storage
- Designing solution architecture
- Risk Management in IT organizations
- Project Management.
- People Management skills with experience in managing a team size of
atleast 8 individuals
- Client & Stakeholder management.
- Building BI strategy and standards.
- Very good communication & presentation skills
- High level of personal initiative, energy and focus
- Ability to experiment, learn, explore and be comfortable with new
technologies, processes and organizations
Technical :Bachelor in Engineering,
M.C.A, B.S.C. I.T.
Functional: M.B.A – Finance
Primary Location: IN-MH-MumbaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Master Degree or equivalent (> 4 years)Experience Level: At least 10 yearsSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Attention to detail / rigor, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Ability to deliver / Results driven, Active listening, Proactivity, Client focused, Ability to share / pass on knowledge, Critical thinking, Ability to synthetize / simplify, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Analytical Ability, Ability to manage a project, Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to develop others & improve their skills, Ability to develop and leverage networks, Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution