Business Development Manager
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team. You will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new B2B relationships across BNP PF portfolio of products and manage all new relationships to board level. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development to formulate the sales strategy, be the key negotiator for partnership propositions and business development with new partners, delivering KPI's to the agreed business plan and taking full ownership of the relationship with key stakeholders. You will be comfortable with leading negotiations at board level both internally and externally and working closely with the partnership teams to ensure successful on-boarding and management of the relationship going forward.
This is a Home Based role with our Head Office in central Solihull.
Ideally you will have experience of:
• Working within Financial Services, Retail Partners, Banking Insurance or the Service Sector and a track record of negotiating complex deals.
• Presentation and negotiation skills at board level
• Experience of consultative selling
• Proven ability to identify and exploit new opportunities
• Familiar and compliant with Corporate Governance framework
• leading new contract negotiations and delivering on contractual commitments and negotiations
• Competitive salary and Bonus
• Company Pension Scheme & Life assurance
• Car Allowance
• 25 day holiday allowance + Bank Holidays
• Initial and ongoing training and support from your team and management.
• A focus on your career progression and personal development
• A friendly, "can do" professional team environment
f this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply today!
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: MARKETINGEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Personal Impact / Ability to influenceTransversal competency: Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment, Ability to understand, explain and support change