Business Credit Support Analyst
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintaining on a day to day basis a library of sector dashboards - Alerts on risk impacts:
• Building/ adjusting them in Bloomberg Launchpad environment
• Adding client names to the portfolio
• Setting up early warning signals triggers and distributing early warning to defined stakeholders
• Sharing templated and underlying sector specific spreadsheets with analyst community
• Sending Bloomberg Intelligence report upon request
• Actively contribute to solutions to further optimization (developing automated alerts and optimizing the statistic relevancy of alerts and sector specific KPI's).
Business Analyses & Reporting
• Perform business analysis and create business requirement documents
• Create data visualizations on portfolio, client, and market data
• Perform data analyses and reconciliations required to create a golden source of data
• Assist / support all the automation projects managed by the team
• Assist with production of reporting (report generation, data issue, IT management) - Past due dashboard (monthly) / Respect Limits file-by-file monitoring (monthly) / GRR Override monitoring (quarterly) / Overdue ratings / Consolidation of FEB/BFE (quarterly)
• Bachelor degree in Economics, Management, Business or Finance
• Good command of excel / VBA
• Knowledge of Bloomberg terminal - preferred
• Attention to detail
• Self-starter, entrepreneurial
• Team player
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.