BNP Paribas Securities Services is a multi-asset servicing specialist with local expertise in 35 markets around the world and a global reach covering over 90 markets. This extensive network enables us to provide our institutional investor clients with the connectivity and local knowledge they need to navigate change in a fast-moving world.
As of 30 June 2021, BNP Paribas Securities Services had $14.3 trillion in assets under custody, $2.8 trillion in assets under administration, 9,248 funds administered and over 10,380 employees of more than 100 nationalities.
The role will sit within the Crossroad GMO Programme.
The Crossroads programme is a global transformation programme to deliver a new operating model and platform for existing and new Global Middle Office clients.
The purpose of the role is to act as a Business Change Specialist for Data & Reporting
The role will cover change and support on Data & Reporting across the multiple middle office global functional teams helping to perform analysis on Data structure, flows and articulating process and infrastructure challenges and helping to drive and resolve gaps to ensure future proofing of data sent to clients (both internal and external) as part of a key strategic project to replace our IBOR platform
- Contribute insight and analysis into potential projects ensuring accurate estimates for benefits and other project deliverables are SMART.
- Reviewing and analysing Operational flows to identify gaps and remediate for target state
- Gathering, defining, agreeing and documenting requirements to ensure traceability
- Design of operating models, both tactical and strategic, to support business change, ensuring these are understood and signed off by all relevant operational stakeholders.
- Supporting our client and project integrated change control process. This may also mean dealing directly with our client in a professional manner.
- Using the appropriate brainstorming, facilitation techniques and business analysis tools and techniques to ensure all requirements are captured and meet the business need.
- Dealing with all levels of the organisation.
- Work with Subject Matter experts and Ops Teams across global locations
- Identification and completion of any testing requirements to support implementation of business change.
- Financial services experience is essential
- Experience in Middle Office operational functions – transaction management, corporate actions & income, reconciliations and reporting
- Working with and analysing large amounts of data
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to clearly articulate, communicate and manage project details or updates to a variety of Stakeholders
- Excellent active listening
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to identify solutions and drive through to completion
- Familiarity with Business Analysis approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycle
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations and in a high pace environment
- Competent and sufficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word,Excel etc)
- Senior stakeholder interaction experience
- Degree and/or A Level or equivalent educational qualification
- Business Analysis and/or Project Management Qualification (Business Analysis qualification preferred)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
As an employee with BNP Paribas Securities Services, we want to make sure that you are rewarded for your commitment. As such, you will be entitled to our award winning benefits package which includes home working for up to 50% of your contracted hours, a generous holiday allowance of at least 34 days (including bank holidays), a non-contributory pension of 10%, private healthcare and GP service all as standard, along with a number of personal insurances such as income protection, life assurance and personal accident insurance. We believe in ensuring all our employees have a positive work life balance and so in addition to the core benefits you will also have access to a variety of flexible lifestyle benefits including dental cover, cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and reduced cinema and gym membership to name a few.