Securities Services of BNP Paribas, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, Securities Services of BNP PARIBAS Luxembourg is looking for a:
Business Analyst –
Business Change Management- Fund Administration (M/F)
- The Business Change Management (BCM) team is a change-focused team within the broader Fund Administration (FA) Operations department ensuring smooth implementation of change initiatives into the business.
- The team is responsible for all system developments/change programmes within Operations and for driving continuous platform improvements and representing local and Global FA Operations with regards to change. Reporting to BCM management the purpose of this role is to deliver change under a Global Operations remit and ensure a high level of Project Governance.
- The BCM team will represent and support day-to-day operations and be a key stakeholder/ driver of change projects affecting the business. The current change programme includes automation, workflow enhancements, risk mitigation, client requests, regulatory initiatives along with Global FA system initiatives and day to day change request management.
Advantage of this position:
This role requires a technically strong, bright and ambitious individual who has a proven history of building and maintaining valuable business relationships and driving change within a busy environment., the candidate will have an experience of FA Operations with Multifonds system knowledge.
- Management of changes to ensure they are delivered in due time, within the defined budget and with the required quality.
- Ownership and day-to-day project management of key strategic initiatives in conjunction with Senior Management.
- Ensure projects and solutions are following the Standard Operating Model for FA operations and ensure this is in line with the objectives of the Global operating Model defined.
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering where required (identifying processes which need to change or to be eliminated).
- Ensure Business requirements are accurate, clearly identified, documented, communicated and approved for all change.
- Analysis of business processes and system functionality in order to support solution definition and project implementations.
- Working in conjunction with project partners ensure the solutions are fit for purpose, scalable and take into consideration the global FA landscape.
- Conduct operational readiness assessments, planning and implementation, ensure production teams/ operation environment is prepared to effectively support and accept the changes resulting from the project.
- Determine and manage gaps, risks and issues and plan and take action to mitigate.
- User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution.
- Manage stakeholder interactions including IT, Client Line, BAU operations, senior management and any other internal stakeholders.
- Support of Operational teams regarding implementation of new change
- Provide regular project updates and reporting to senior management and all project stakeholders
- Identification of the components necessary for a wide variety of projects and creation and management of a plan to deliver on those components.
- Ensuring that all projects are aligned with the overall business strategy for Global FA and increase harmonisation of the FA operating model globally
- A qualified degree in the field of (Finance, Economy, Accountancy, …)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytic skills.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- High energy, dynamic, results focused.
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment.
- Ability to work independently as a member of a broader change management team.
- Experience of working within and/or management of a team.
- Strong capacity of transversality. The role is by definition cross border (multi location) and has to take other streams constraints in account as part of daily business.
- Strong knowledge of Fund Administration Services.
- Five or more years Project experience implementing change into Operations Teams.
- Knowledge/expertise on Temenos (Multifonds FA)
- Performance fees knowkledge
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.