The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
Investor Services is a growing initiative launched by our Warsaw office - you have a chance to be a part of it! This is a unique opportunity to gain new experience, expand your knowledge and skills in multinational environment.
Business Change & Implementation Junior Analyst Hedge Funds Investor Services area
Your main responsibilities as a Business Change and Implementation Junior Analyst within a Global Team will be to specify the changes required and to manage the implementation of these changes into the global operational environment.
- Work on requirements analysis, specification and solution validation with analyst/s from IT Change team;
- Undertake business process reviews and re-engineering where required (identifying processes which need to be changed or eliminated);
- Conduct operational readiness assessments, planning and implementation, ensure production teams/operation environment is prepared to effectively support and accept the changes resulting from the project
- Actively promote the change initiatives within the organisation and conduct operational reviews post roll-out to ensure accurate efficiency and risk gains;
- Undertake User Acceptance Testing (Functional Testing) which will involve - Test Case Preparation, Scripting and Execution;
- Perform system check out testing to complete the UAT phase and release into production.
- Provide global training as required on all new features and enhancements.
- Work with the Test Management team on the longer term objective of moving from UAT to Automation and Acceptance testing (leveraging the BNP Paribas Testing Centre of Excellence);
- Support client fund events, fund launches or new client onboarding as required;
- Manage Stakeholder Communications e.g. with Clients and internal teams;
- Participate and/or lead daily huddles and internal meetings as required;
- Contribute to the Core Ops application development in line with the wider technology strategy (automation), and support in building prototypes to provide quick turnaround response to the business needs/issues;
- Liaise with lead engineers, other business analysts and key stakeholders to understand the objectives and requirements;
- Facilitate and deliver continues improvement projects and provide support timely project delivery;
- Performing review of processes to find gaps and possible areas for further automation.
Key Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will possess skills in:
- Business related degree preferred;
- 3 or more years’ experience in Transfer Agency/Investor Services Operations preferable;
- Knowledge of both hedge funds and mutual funds desirable;
- Regulatory or AML experience an advantage;
- Project experience and have been involved in managing/implementing change into Operations Teams;
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with business and technical teams;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility;
- The ability to thrive in an innovative and agile working environment;
- Experience and working knowledge of VBA, SQL would be an advantage;
- Experience working with SWIFT MT or MX tags would be an advantage;
- Experience working with NSCC would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in SCRUM or other Agile work methodology would an asset;
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract;
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.);
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings;
- Opportunities to growth within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from;
- Attractive benefits package:
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- sport card,
- lunch card,
- Additional benefits to choose from the cafeteria platform (cinema and theatres tickets, online shops vouchers, etc.);
- Co-funding of language courses and many more;
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV).
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.