About the job
- Business Analytics is responsible for the analysis of financial data (C3 information/risk indicators) and the preparation of reports for the Coverage departments and Country Head, ensures support to the Coverage department by providing extractions and analyzing the commercial activity of the bankers
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure the data integrity of the portfolios are correct in Commercial and Referential tools, namely in CRM and RMPM
- Confirming the Relationship Manager or Senior Business Officer name and role, are the same
- Confirming the Coverage line of the Legal entity
- Updating the Coverage line of Legal Entity and Business Group in RMPM when necessary and accordingly with instructions received by the Coverage tem
- Coordinating with Due Diligence Teams or Client Management (management entity of Legal Entity and Business Group, among others)
- Check and Update Pilot or Contributors positions
- Initiate and undertake cleaning actions for portfolios and pipeline
- Prospects: support to prospect creation in CRM (Knowing that a Banker can easily create a Prospect) and control of correct merging when appropriate
- Provide training and support for CRM
- Produce on monthly basis Client Activity Dashboards with Financial and commercial activities
- Monthly reports on calendar of visits and pipeline
- Providing to bankers a pipeline extraction, before the production of monthly report, in order to ensure quality of pipeline in CRM
- Monthly activity reports revenues, budget achievements and risk returns analysis
- Analyzing the top/bottom movers from one month to another; allowing to fix errors or data quality issues very quickly
- Investigate missing revenues, making the bridge between finance team and métiers
- Monthly reports for the overview per client groups that are set up in Countries
- Support Ad-hoc reports – when the information is related with C3 information and CRM
- Support Ad-hoc request for cases when revenues are not reported correctly – for example, Arval revenues missing, or Coverage identifies a discrepancy between expected revenues and what is the reports
- Support the Coverage during budget exercises at Territory level
- Support the Coverage and Head of Coverage making the consolidation of budget and analyzing the figures in Systems
- Help to prepare presentations associated with the Territory budget for head office
Profile and Skills to Success
- At least two years of relevant experience in Data Analysis and Financial Advisory
- Client and Regional knowledge - EMEA
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction or related areas
- English fluent
- Proficient in Business Intelligence Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Power BI
- Ability to anticipate business evolution and strategic thinking
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.