In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
To beef up the Trade eBanking Channels team with Business Analyst to work on projects and
Application support of Trade Finance global releases.
To work with Product Managers and Operation users from all APAC regions on the requirements gathering, impact analysis and functional specifications for the enhancements and issues reported in production. Business Analyst is also responsible to define the test scope of SIT, UAT, and NRT and validating test outcomes with the users and testers.
To ensure the business/operational objectives of the new business requirements are well defined via:
• Performing systematic business analysis,
• Validating business requirements to align with business/operations needs as well as IT architecture and security standards.
• Designing functional solutions & user workflows and documenting Functional Specifications.
• To walkthrough requirement and proposed solutions to all stakeholders and get it reviewed and signoff.
• To develop SIT/UAT/NRT scope and approach. To guide Testing team in writing test scenarios/cases and review to get signoff from stakeholders. To rationalize test cases when needed to match with available resources and target timeline.
• To validate SIT test results produced by testing team to signoff.
• To assist users in planning/executing UAT, analyzing defects, and defining defects priority for fix delivery by development team.
• Documenting/reviewing user manuals and release notes as required
• Assist in providing tactical/strategic solutions for new client requirements
• Assist in the conversion/migration exercise where necessary
For production defects, perform functional analysis and propose solutions.
• Ensure Bank compliance policies and CIB ITO APAC standards/practices are strictly followed.
• To participate in technical design reviews and contribute to improve overall solution offered.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Strong functional & business analysis skills with ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & IT.
• Good functional experience in Trade/Electronic invoicing applications.
• Good team player with great commitment and attitude.
• Good communication and coordination skill among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country.
• Ability to work independently.
• Familiar with standard formats such as SWIFT, EDIFACT, ISO20022 & data transformations.Proficiency in Unix/Shell scripts, XML and Oracle/PLSQL
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Corporate Banking environment Trade Finance (ebanking Channels) IT Business Analyst
Discover the different professions within BNP Paribas: IT, Tech and Data
BNP Paribas is not just a financial services group. We’re also a tech company. Information systems, data and tools are central to our DNA, and offer a very broad range of career opportunities!Find out more
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group isn’t quite what you might think? At BNP Paribas, we do a multitude of different jobs that are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole. Whether through everyday tasks or major projects, doing one of our jobs means making a personal commitment to taking sustainable action.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.