BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,600 employees, of which almost 155,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets, International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors.
The IT Engineering Team Leader plays a significat role in the growth/upskilling of their teams and in the optimisation of their contribution to the overall domain change roadmap. The Team Leader is typically responsible for training their team members, setting strategy and monitoring progress towards goals. The Team Leader ensures constant communication with their own team as well as key project stakeholders and demonstrates problem solving, organizational and delegation skills.
The IT Engineering Team Leader in Poland will be reporting locally to the Warsaw Engineering Team Head and functionally to the manager of the Business Analysis (BA) team based out of Luxembourg. The BA team is currently spread across three locations (Chennai, Luxembourg and Warsaw) and is in charge of delivering the project roadmap and system improvements required by the domain.
Business Analyst Team Lead in Fund Accounting
- Manage a team of business analysts, which is expected to ramp up over the coming three years. The team management duties include defining and supporting personal development plans with team members, annual goals setting and regular progress assessment, conducting annual and mid-year appraisals, capacity management, etc.
- In collaboration with PC team’s Project Management Office (PMO), train new joiners on the procedures and best practices in use within the domain’s BA team.
- Define training plan for team members and coordinate their implementation
- Contribute to the domain’s project portfolio management through allocation of tasks to team members, identification of synergies and ARIDs and reporting of progress status to the BA team manager and/or the project stakeholders as appropriate.
- Foster optimal collaboration spirit of the Poland BA team with internal partners such as the IT APS, BA and development teams as well as the (Global) Business Change Management (G/BCM)
- Clearly and regularly report on the progress of projects and tasks under own remit to their local and functional management line
- Constantly seek and implement innovation avenues within the team
- Business: Fund Administration / Middle Office / Data management / Fund Industry
- Norms & Process: CMMI / ITIL / Agile
- Technical: People Management, Experience in IT Project Management / Excel / MS Project/ Clarity
- Functional: Multifonds Global Accounting (advanced) / Global HiPort
- Languages: English (fluent) / French (asset) / Knowledge of Indian languages such as Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi would be an asset
- Experience working in an international environment with teams/partners located in different countries
- Proven record of hiring, developing, upgrading and deploying employees
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to details
- Can do attitude
- Good organizational skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Good project management and good complex problem-solving skills
- Good writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure
- Must be team-oriented and show ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Extensive onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Why should I apply?
Basically, why would you want to join BNP Paribas over any other company?
BECAUSE YOU'RE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO WANTS...
What if we told you that working in our Group may not be quite what you think? BNP Paribas business lines and careers are constantly evolving to meet the expectations of our clients and society as a whole.
Feeling good about your job means bringing your whole self to work and being who you are. It’s also about having the resources you need to achieve a healthy work-life balance. Both of these are major commitments at BNP Paribas.
At BNP Paribas, developing your skills is as important to us as it is to you. And the skills you learn with us will help you through the rest of your working life.