Business Analyst – Reconciliation
Project developer multi-role Managing resource (PM)
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
BNP Paribas is engaged in significant banking operations activity in North America and the bank is seeking to further expands its regionalized structure in Montreal.
• Responsible for Reconciliation Projects, Requests and Maintenances
• Contribute to projects as a Business Analyst and Single Point of Contact for End-User:
• Gather End-User Requirements
• Perform analysis and produce Functional Specification documents
• Support Intellimatch Development team during development cycle
• Prepare Test Plan and Cases
• Communicate Status and Results to End-Users
• Perform Functional Analysis for ad-hoc requests/maintenances and support Development team if required
• Prepare project documentation, in accordance with defined departmental standard procedures, including but not limited to project feasibility studies, workload estimations, project plans, application overviews, application technical requirements, functional specifications, test plans, etc.
• Follow all applicable internal policies and procedures, which include Change Management, IT Security, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, external/internal communications
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor Degree in IT or any relevant degrees/experience
• Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills required
• SQL Server knowledge required
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel including VBA programming required
• Good knowledge of Business Object, Tableau or any reporting/dashboarding tool required
• Experience with any reconciliation tool such as Sungard IntelliMatch or Frontier Recon is a plus.
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• Strong communications skills in English and French, both verbal and written
• Ability to work autonomously or as a member of a team.
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Banking Reconciliation Concepts
• Must have Banking industry experience
• Knowledge of CMMI is a plus
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group’s activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.