BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 71 countries, with 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe and 6 000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its businesses, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients -- individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large corporates, institutional investors and community organisations -- with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialised financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
The Procurement activity at Group Strategic Sourcing (at Group and Entity level) supports the Entities of BNP Paribas Group in the process of buying goods and services to get the best combination of quality, cost, risks and delivery time. Its mandate covers all the Group external expenses. The Procurement activity of BNP Paribas Group's main tasks are to meet the needs of the businesses/entities in terms of external spending while ensuring the best cost-quality-time for the Group, optimizing these external costs and guarantee the security of the supplier relationship.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within Group Strategic Sourcing Services, you will join the Purchasing Solutions and Digital team who is charge of evolution and maintenance of Procure-to-pay applications. Within this team and acting as a Business Analyst you will:
- Contribute to the release process of Procurement tools:
- Perform the non-regression tests during the Test User Acceptance phase
- Follow-up business requirements (improvements, corrections, new functionalities, and others)
- Manage referential data of Procurement tool:
- Monitor data sourcing, perform analysis of rejected data, control the consistency of data input and inform stakeholders and customers
- Manage the access right and authorization of the Procurement tool
- Ensure the production follow-up and project support (e.g. produce reports, consolidated statements, and others)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (>= 3 years) or equivalent by experience in IT, Finance or Procurement
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience in tools administration
- Experience in procurement tools (e.g. Ivalua, Ariba, Coupa) is a plus (Ivalua preferred)
- Experience of reporting tool (eg. Business Object) is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is mandatory
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and willing to work with international locations
- Strong team spirit, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
- Availability for a training period abroad (up to 2 months) is a strong plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.