WHO ARE WE?
BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center - Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst Junior (M/F) based in Oporto
BE PART OF OUR DYNAMIC TEAM SHARE ADMINISTRATION
Part of Financial Business Unit in Cardif Services, the Business Analyst is in charge of the functional and technical stability and improvement of the financial reporting tools thanks to different partners (business/IT). They provide a day-to-day support for the Management Accounting Department around the world in run activities and participate to all business and reglementary project which impact the Financial Information System …
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in SHARE ADMINISTRATION
Participate in the proper operational functioning of RSBI (System Reporting & Business Intelligence) and more particularly to SHARE scope by :
- Guaranteeing the organization of the quality system of the administration and the functional/technical improvement of the Information System in collaboration with the other Finance and Risk departments and their managers.
- Providing the necessary EPM/Finance expertise and knowledge for the project (analysis, acceptance, training, etc.) and daily activities
- Administrating the evolution of reporting tools (finance business activities and normatives IFRS purpose) with IT teams
- Responding with responsiveness to users of perimeter applications needs
AS OUR NEW BUSINESS ANALYST, YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor ou master’s degree in Finance/Management Accounting (or education related)
- Good English and French basics knowledge/skills
- Good communication skills and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Knowledge in financial and management accounting activities are valued
- Skills in EPM (Business Intelligence) tool is a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit:
- Meals allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Child allowance
- Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendents, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
- Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
- Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
- And much more…
The work environment is important!
- Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
- Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
- Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
- Care of work environment and wellbeing (team building, benevolent atmosphere, work-life balance, team spirit)
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.