For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Business Analyst for Investment Performance & Reporting (IRP) Engineering team
IRP Legacy Engineering Team, which is responsible for change management of process and current IT systems for IRP department, is looking forward to hire dedicated Business analyst who would like to contribute to our dynamic team.
The Business analyst will be a member of the IRP Legacy Engineering Team, which is in charge of delivering process and IT system changes required by IRP department. The team is based in three locations (Warsaw, Chennai and Paris) and is providing its services on global level. On daily basis the team is cooperating with global IT teams responsible for delivering changes to the banking systems.
- Manage change requests and follow their lifecycle,
- Work on technical analysis of IT solutions and new solution design,
- Work with business and other stakeholders to collect requirements and make improvements to current production processes,
- Cooperate with various teams to analyze root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes,
- Write functional & technical detailed specifications,
- Create and manage testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance,
- Produce estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals,
- Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner.
- University in degree in Finance, Economics or similar area,
- Good financial knowledge, especially Value At Risk related topics,
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment,
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies,
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Strong autonomy and ability to plan own tasks and organize own working environment,
- Stress-resistance and ability to adapt to changing environment,
- Diligence and accuracy, also while working under time pressure,
- Fluency in English as working language,
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector,
- Additional assets:
Knowledge of HP Quality Centre application,
Knowledge of CA Clarity PPM application,
Knowledge of VBA and SQL scripts,
Knowledge of other technical language (java, c#, c, shell),
Command of French.
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyñskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSISEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / TeamworkTransversal competency: Analytical Ability