BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Business Analyst – for a strategic transformation project
Job title description:
Client Delivery is engaged in a strategic worldwide project of transformation in relationship with BNP Paribas SA, in order to optimize clients offering and enhance efficiency. This resulted in the definition of about several projects and sub-projects under IFSO department.
A business analyst (BA) is required to manage these changes under the department. You will be working for different domain under this project (Transfer Agent, Fund Administration and others).
Main purpose of the role is to ensure the monitoring and follow up of projects on behalf of the Transfer Agency and Fund Administration
In addition, to contribute to the analysis and the implementation in Transfer Agency/Fund Administration of a large scale programme which is centrally led by our head company.
- Ensuring the coordination and the preparation of documents/reports
- Managing the project:
- Monitoring project and making sure deliverables are achieved in due time
- Creating and delivering project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Ensuring project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Submitting project status reports to stakeholders
- Escalating as soon as possible to stakeholders if any of the deliverables, timeline or budget is at risk.
- Presenting oral and written reports defining plans, problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Driving organizational change taking full account of obstacle
- Creating and managing testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance
- Building a relationship between business partners and the IT department relative to requirements, solutions and priorities
- Producing estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals
- Working with analysts to make improvements to current production processes
- University in degree in Finance, Economics, Project Management or similar area
- At least 3 years of experience in fund industry or as a Business Analyst
- Good knowledge of Multifonds FA, TA applications
- Good knowledge of IFSO activities, organisation (OPS & IT) and stakeholders will be a strong asset
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Diligence and accuracy, also while working under time pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Communication skills,
- Collaborative and flexible mind-set
- Excellent written and oral English skills are essential, French will be a strong asset
- Employment on the basis of full-time job contract (this is a fixed-time role – approximate project time is around 1year)
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.