Business Analyst- Expense Claims
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable (PS&AP) is in charge of the cost accounting operations and tools for the Group.
The Expense Claims Solutions team is in charge of implementing and maintaining a common expense claims administration tool (Concur Expense) for BNPP entities based on a standard Core Model to:
• Simplify and harmonize operational processes;
• Digitalize expense receipts:
• Increase visibility of the expense claims generated by BNP Paribas entities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify potential tool enhancements in line with the Core Model
- Translate customer needs into functional specifications in line with the Core Model
- Validate technical specifications proposed and delivered by the IT team
- Define test procedures, execute test scenarios and follow-up on test results
- Write user guides and prepare training material for end users and internal support
- Provide functional second level support on complex issues and incidents
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or in a related field
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst in a similar role
- Experience using Concur Expense software or other similar system is a plus
- Fluent in English (minimum B2 Level, CECRL certificate)
- Knowledge of French is a plus / willing to learn, to explore new languages (French)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment and with international locations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Available to travel abroad, in short duration
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered