Business Analyst - Core Systems
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within GFS, the Purchasing Solutions & Accounts Payable – Cost Accounting Services department is in charge of is in charge of the design, maintenance and implementation of the standard invoice processing platform and related processes, within the BNPP Group.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Analyst, your main activities are to:
- Ensure proper functional analysis of different modules of the application in line with the Invoice Processing an Purchase to Pay Core Model;
- Capture business requirements and propose the most adequate functional solution within SAP standards and respective Core Model;
- Define Testing Strategy & Planning, providing Test Scenarios and follow up on testing activities;
- Follow the release management calendar and do planning follow up with IT development teams (with the support of the Team Lead/Management);
- Accompany internal clients on the right use of the tool, including documentation and training sessions for end users;
- Handle complex incident management ;
- Contribute to "Role & Responsibility" Radar program by applying Quality & integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in information management / business intelligence / computer sciences / finance /economics / management or similar;
- Professional experience: at least 2 years of experience as a functional consultant, preferably in SAP Platforms;
- Knowledge of accounting and finance is mandatory;
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO or SD/MM modules is a strong plus;
- Knowledge of SAP BW and Business Objects is a plus;
- Knowledge of Readsoft tools is a plus;
- Proficiency in Office tools Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio) is mandatory.
- Knowledge of ORACLE E-Business Suite Applications version 11i and/or r12 is a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to integrate a large and diverse multicultural environment;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with international locations;
- Knowledge of foreign languages : English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) is mandatory, French (A2/B1 Level, CECRL certificate) is a plus
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.