Business Analyst (Card - Application Support)
Business Analyst (Card- Applications Support)
Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
The IT team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join the Application Support team.
This opportunity would suit a Trainee/Junior Business Analyst seeking their next step, or an experienced Business Analyst seeking a new opportunity.
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we’ve exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you’ll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our IT department you will be welcomed into a close knit team of 4 colleagues who work on small to medium sized change requests from the business within our ‘Card’ area.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
• Working with suppliers and external development teams on their change requests- which vary in terms of content
• Gathering and agreeing requirements for requests
• Complete testing on changes once delivered- devising test plans and proving that the change meets the criteria required
• Liaising with other departments within BNP Paribas Personal Finance as appropriate.
• Looking after incidents; providing support on production incidents and working to resolutions
Your standard working hours will be Monday – Friday 8:50am – 5pm, with an opportunity to work from home 1 day per week once you’re settled into the role.
To be successful for this position, you’ll need:
- Business Analysis relevant qualification, or a willingness to work towards this
- Ideally you’ll have knowledge or experience of working with Credit Card products
- Organisational skills- able to manage your workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills- verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills- able to build relationships with internal departments and approach different areas of the business
- Working knowledge of Service View would also be advantageous
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-SolihullJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYEducation Level: Not indicatedSchedule: Full-time Behavioural competency: Communication skills - oral & writtenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change