About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
IFS –UK Team is mainly handling the Middle office Position Keeping services for providing the Security services to its client.
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
- Business Analyst with 5 years of experience in Asset Management and Middle Office functions
- Hands on experience in Securities market Middle office applications - specifically with the business process and operations for wide range of asset classes like Equities; Fixed Income, Futures, Options, Derivatives and OTC
- Experience in any Middle Office Product like Simcorp Dimension, HiPort, Multifonds and HiPort would be added plus
- Practical Knowledge on Asset Management Front Office, Middle Office, and Back Office processes
- Should have good business understanding and analytical skills on the requirements
- Should have experience in Portfolio Accounting with any of industry driven third party applications
- Experience in Project analysis, including documenting business requirements, detailing issues and risks, and drafting business processes and data flows.
- Experienced in analyzing the existing Process flow & Data flow to determine gaps or opportunities for productivity Improvements.
Gather Requirements from Stake holders
Project On boarding Coordination
Middle office & fund accounting
Internal IT Testing
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Oracle – able to handle and formulate simple & less complex SQL queries
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Hands on experience in one of the applications HiPort , Multifonds will be an added plus
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Choose an item.
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Strong Investment Banking Knowledge