BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading
European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than
202,000 employees. The Group provides
corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service
solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of
financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth
management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and
consumer financing through strategic partnerships
BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP
Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a
leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers
located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We
partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and
Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three
verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
of the West is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San
Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than
600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
requirement is for the IT Risk & Governance CoE Analyst, which is part of
the Business Operations/Management group.
Team member –
Risk & Governance
Line / Function:
Operations – Bank of the West IT
of Direct Reports:
ISPL is seeking a
Senior Analyst with extensive budget management business coordination
experience to join the IT Business Management team.
The role includes
budget management, capacity planning, tracking of training and skills
assessments, assistance with rollout of a training platform and compliance
training tracking and reporting.
• Define, maintain and work with IT teams to oversee the
implementation of policies and procedures.
• Represent IT in relevant audit meetings and assist IT
groups in closing findings.
• Define, write and maintain controls
• Support remediation efforts, assessments, new standards
• Ongoing maintenance and strengthening of controls and
alignment with IT governance
• Support IT in implementing any Operational and
Technology Risk and Control assessment or program or initiative. Manage the scope and the calendar,
facilitate the assessments/implementation, ensure action plan follow-up.
• Coordinate the risks identification and action plan
• Coordinate and promote the identification and recording
of historical operational risk incidents.
• Provide action plans for FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment
Tool, attend and participate in Cybersecurity meetings and workshops, provide
IT metrics, track IT Cybersecurity related findings and declaratives.
• Identify and report/escalation alerts on issues related
to Governance, Compliance, and Operational Risk.
• Contribute to any Operational and Technology Risk and
Internal Control and statement/reporting.
• Actively participate in automation efforts to enhance
current reporting processes for KRI/KPI and risk and control posture.
• Work in close collaboration / liaise with Operational
and Technology Risk and Audit teams (2nd and 3rd lines of Defense, and
contribute to 1st LOD governance structure and operational practices.
• Familiarity with GRC (governance, risk, compliance)
methodologies, tools and enablers in the financial services sector
• IT and financial services industry experience required
• Experience writing and managing IT policies and
procedures throughout their lifecycle
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong computer skills including MSOffice (Excel,
Outlook, Powerpoint, Visio) and Sharepoint preferred
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
to deliver quality work product in a timely fashion in a fast-paced
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with a focus
on quality, completeness and accuracy
• The ability to work well with people from many different
disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• The ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing
business and technical environment
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of various compliance
and regulatory areas (e.g. SOX, FFIEC)
& Behavioral Competencies
Qualifications (if required)
Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, finance,
computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may
be substituted in lieu of degree
• CISA, CRISC, CIA, CPA, CISM, CISSP or other related risk
and control certification is an asset
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4
collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral &
(Please select up to 5 skills)
manage a project
develop and adapt a process
Ability to set
up relevant performance indicators
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)