Securities Services IT Business Analyst
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
BP2S requires IT Business Analyst to support different technological activities used by the location. This individual will support the IT services and Digital Transformation Manager in all IT related matters: local IT application support, service delivery management and assist in digital transformation projects. A key part of the role involves oversight of services provided by respective functional IT teams within the group.
• Work with business users in identifying opportunities to implement digital transformation projects. Manage these business requests by liaising with relevant IT development teams and external providers for appropriate solution implementation.
• Provide onsite support to local users in liaising with relevant IT teams to resolve production issues and incidents. Ensure IT incidents are logged, reviewed and adequate action plans implemented by respective teams. Where client deliverables are impacted, ensure appropriate information provided via client communication.
• Work with the team for the implementation/improvement of alerting framework for the BP2S applications used in Singapore
• Support the IT Manager on the BCM part: organise the tests, report the results, train the staff
• Represent IT function for Securities Services in SG and take ownership to address all queries, questions in relation to Technology. Work with other IT teams to ensure SG business and regulatory requirements adequately met where it relates to Technology.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• IT Knowledge
• Service focus
• Risk awareness
• Team Player
Specific Qualifications (if required)
• Degree holder
• 4-5 years of relevant experience