IT BS Fire Analyst & Developer (H/F) - Permanent contract
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
To support its current growth, BNP Paribas Securities Services is looking for a:
IT BS Fire Analyst & Developer (H/F)
In accordance with the quality and security procedures currently in place within the BNP Paribas Securities Services IT Banking Services department, the Analyst& Developer assists in the specification, design, coding, testing and releases of technical solutions that meet the business needs.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collect and understand the business issues and needs
- Translate the business requirements (BRD) into functional specifications (FRD) which include system design elements and detailed test plans for the proposed solution
- Ensure the traceability of requirements between BRD / FRD / tests plans
- Code the assigned requirements according to applicable coding standards
- Write associated technical documentation/user manual
- Maintain the documentation and source repository up to date
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts
- Manage change requests related to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are maintained.
- Prepare release packages
- On a weekly basis, provide effective and informative progress evaluations in terms of outstanding milestones, current status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Assist in realisation of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicate effectively and facilitate team interaction
- Lead internal teams and mentor those with less experience
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Ensure that the appropriate documentation is made available for the end user and IT Support.
- Guarantee use of standards and procedures to ensure CMMI3 certification
Degree in Finance or equivalent
Proven record of analyzing and documenting medium to large projects, with a minimum of two years related experience, and proven record in specification writing and software development
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral& written
Transversal Skills :
Technical Skills :
Strong experience in PL-SQL
Good knowledge in Visual Basic
Basic knowledge in Unix
Knowledge of One sumx (Fire), Regulatory Reporting will be appreciated
Good command of French and English, both spoken and written
During the finalization of the recruitment process, the preselected candidate will be asked to provide us an extract from his/her criminal record dated less than 3 months (record N°3 for Luxembourg), according to the dispositions of the law from July 23 2016 concerning the criminal record.