The primary focus of the Brand & Communications Advisor will be to work with the Head of Brand and Communications and Sponsorship & Events Manager to drive the implementation of the brand & communications strategy for BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking in Australia & New Zealand. The Brand & Communications Advisor is a critical member of a small focused team, who together:
create client engagement opportunities
raise the Bank’s profile and help position it as a thought leader
support relationship teams in presenting the Bank effectively
manage the Bank’s CSR program
work with the business to develop and deliver internal message campaigns.
The Brand & Communications Advisor position is responsible for:
- Working with the Head of Brand & Communications to set an annual marketing strategy and budget.
- Strategy and execution of external communications campaigns including advertising, direct marketing and client communications.
- Strategy and execution of internal communications campaigns including town hall agendas and content, internal e-newsletters including staff newsletter and intranet articles, management messaging and presentations and change communication. The role will also drive representation of Australian stories in global internal newsletters
- Coordination of media relations strategy including writing and dissemination of press releases and maintenance of a media database.
- Strategy and execution of range of social media and online marketing campaigns
- Management of awards & credentials including coordinating industry survey, award and league table participation and maintaining a library of credentials including awards, rankings and deal tombstones
- Managing the CSR program including coordination of the CSR committee, communication, coordination of volunteer opportunities and oversight of CSR budget.
- Management of Events in support of the Events & Sponsorship Manager. This role includes support on some events and full management of others.
- Budget Management including processing and tracking of invoices
- Design Management using InDesign and other relevant software to enhance internal and external messages.
Experience and Qualifications
A Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, commerce / finance or a related area will be highly regarded.
Financial services experience, particularly related to Corporate & Investment Banking and Custody Banking is highly advantageous.
Presentation Management using PowerPoint and InDesign software.
Primary Location: AU-NSW-SydneyJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONEducation Level: Secondary EducationExperience Level: Not Indicated
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Personal Impact / Ability to influence, Communication skills - oral & written, Organizational skills, Attention to detail / rigorTransversal competency: Ability to manage a project, Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…