Brand & Communication - SEA
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates,institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Digital Communications for SEA
- Develop and maintain strategic KPIs, metrics and reports to ensure focus on lead indicators to drive desired results through digital communications.
- Maintain social media calendar of all initiatives that can be amplified
- Draft social media posts, get approvals and post on LinkedIn /Twitter
- Support social media spokespersons with their posts
- Ideate/collate inputs for CIB Content Hub articles
- Update Echonet and Country websites as required
Corporate Philanthropy for SEA
- Strengthen the CSR activity links and coordination with SEA countries, businesslines and functions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CSR partners
Coordinate and step up employee volunteering activities working with the Country CSR Committees businesslines and functions’ teams
Manage BNP Paribas Foundation funded initiatives, Group and Regional CSR campaigns for SEA
CSR reporting to internal stakeholders
Branding and Advertising for SEA
- Support development of effective marketing material for internal / external stakeholders
Supporting internal and external events
Flagship events like SFF
Internal events/campaigns like Conduct Week, Family Day, SDG Education Series,
Budget & Accounts
- B&C budget monitoring across cost centres
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Understanding of digital/social media
- Ability to manage multiple tasks (multi-tasking)
- Organization / Project management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organizing and control of work
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stretch (extended hours when need be)