BP2S Architecture Continuous Integration Expert
About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
DevOps who can be part of a dynamic, application development/maintenance team. They will be responsible for release engineering, Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment of helping to develop new Java applications for BP2S, as well as to do maintenance of existing applications.
· Responsible to build, deliver, release and maintain environments.
· Co-ordinate and communicate with teams in provisioning and un provisioning of resources needed for application deployments.
· Lead the development and deployment of new features with your team
· Enforce performance & code quality standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
· Work closely with Solutions Architects and other technical leaders in the organization
· Effectively contribute in developing Architecture Principles, standards & patterns
· Partner with architecture and external development teams to design technical solutions
· Assist with hiring, on boarding and mentoring of new developers for your team
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Expertise on the tools and scripting : Maven, Jenkin, Sonar, Ansible, Shell Scripting
- Part of the new team in charge of sharing technical expertise
- Work autonomously by taking ownership
- Self-motivation and good team spirit
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing technical and functional documents, facilitating internal peer reviews to accomplish high quality of deliverables
· Communicates ideas, develops strategy through presentations, demonstrations and specifications, supports, and develops BP2S ISPL IT teams by providing guidance, coaching and knowledge sharing.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
· 5+ years professional experience
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years