BOW - SAILPOINT BUSINESS ANALYST
About BNP Paribas Group:
“BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
· Bank of the West (BoW) is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
· The Identity Access Management (IAM) team ensures proper IT Security access control for application user accounts and is responsible for the controlled access management of employees to IT resources including application accounts, domain accounts, and account privileges. In addition the team provide people referential setup for regions.
· The IAM (SailPoint) Business Analyst will have responsibility of connecting with the business users, CISOs and other stakeholders to understand the needs and convert them to technical specs for the IAM development teams. Ensure to maintain standard process documents and define required functional definitions to meet the user access request fulfilment, training, QA and reporting on IAM team business process results
BOW – IT
Business Line / Function:
IRB Bank of West IT
Head – IAM
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
We’re looking for a SAILPOINT Business Analyst. As the SAILPOINT Business Analyst, you will be the SAILPOINT Identity IQ analyst with a broad understanding of Identity Access Management (IAM) processes and implementations. The candidate should have a solid working knowledge of various IT systems/technologies and enjoy working collaboratively across teams. This position requires constant interaction with technology operations and security compliance teams to fully understand management processes which must be re-engineered to work with SAILPOINT processes.
· Create, maintain, optimize Business/Functional requirements
· Liaise with internal stakeholders and client partners to verify business requirements and propose solutions.
· Perform in-depth techno- functional analysis
· Assist in producing detailed business requirements
· Work with the vendor teams to produce & validate the solution design
· Plan & execute System Integration Testing
· Continuous updates on functional/process documents and maintain them with good condition
· Act as SPOC for any audit events/queries and ensure to respond/submit evidences as needed until closure of the event/NCs if any
· Validation of functional testing design and results
· Assist users in designing and performing User Acceptance Testing.
· Ensure that all support documentation is maintained up to date and that new functionality is handed over in an efficient way
- Resolve end user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Operations.
- Conducts Business Requirements walkthroughs and proposes optimal solutions
- Conduct regular meetings with CISO and local security teams and other critical stake holders to understand their pain points
- Thorough understanding of available controls and suggest for any new controls needed to keep the safe and secure processes up and running.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Must have skills:
a) B.E./MCA/MBA (**Any bachelor/Master’s degree with good business sense)
b) Overall 8+ years of experience as BA in BFSI industry
c) Atleast 4 yrs. of Experience as BA in any Identity and Access Management (IAM) applications as Techno-Functional expert. (**preferably in SailPoint)
d) Experience in understanding ITO processes and practices
e) Advanced level of writing BRDs and Functional specs
f) Good client facing experience
g) Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
h) Good knowledge on QMS/Change management processes
i) Thorough understanding of audit requirements and should be able to provide the needed support until the closure.
Good to have skills:
Good understanding of DB concepts and test management tools
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to synthetize / simplify
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)