BOW IT CBG MANAGER
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees. The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.
About Businessline/Function :
q Bank of the West is a regional financial services company, headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas. It has more than 600 branches and offices in the Midwest and Western United States.
q The requirement is for the Commercial Banking Group.
CBG - Manager
Business Line / Function:
CBG – Bank of the West IT
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Supporting the Commercial Banking Group within the bank, responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, adaption, implementation, and support of short- and long- term software solutions to business and technology needs. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs, and implements software solutions. Works autonomously in a fast paced Agile environment on highly complex issues.
· Strategize, Design, and provide roadmap for solutions with a combination of vendor products and custom software for commercial banking group.
· Lead software evaluations, the development of solution architecture, and technical and security -designs to support growing business needs while thoroughly considering the greater system impact and target architecture
· Systematically monitoring CBG application, software products’ performance, and resource capacities according to industry best practices and defined service standards. Presenting recommendations for change improvement to management.
· Identifying symptoms causing performance deficiencies and initiates research and resolution with nt resources as needed.
· Participating in the coordination and implementation of new software releases for assigned systems and following up to ensure software expectations are realized.
· Developing and regularly updating procedure manuals/troubleshooting guides and technical reference documentation for assigned systems and applications.
· Identifying, researching, and resolving operational/functional problems for assigned systems. Escalating unresolved issues and/or seeks support from internal IT resources and/or third party vendors.
· Consult with business to provide technical insight and consideration when solving business challenges.
· Develop departmental performance requirements and provides systematic reporting of such to management.
· All other reasonable duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or equivalent degree
o ≥ 15 years of relevant industry professional experience may be substituted in place of a degree
· ≥ 3 years’ experience in managing/supporting commercial banking or core banking platforms
· ≥ 3 years’ experience with securing highly sensitive and private data in highly regulated environments; financial services preferred
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 15 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)